Minds of Light and Dark (Edit) Minds of Light and Dark (Edit)

Still good.

I'm telling ya man, The first one was better. this one had a few parts the other didnt that are cool, but gun to my head i would say the first one is better.

Naruto-S&S-FFXSuteki Da Ne Mix Naruto-S&S-FFXSuteki Da Ne Mix

not bad...

i would get a different piano sound for the lower notes in the beggining. it works for the higher notes

[BT]* [BT]*

meh

not being a douche here, its just constructive criticism. but your trying to remix/cover an already amazing song. it would take a lot to top it. probably more than most people can do, so my advice is instead of making the same song, make a techno remix of it. completely change it up while using the same melodies. this song in particular would make a great trance song.

Solkrieg responds:

Well I enjoyed the song, so I just decided to give it a shot at remaking it. I find your criticism useful, I recently started going through my songs and I might just do that.

Hide and Seek Remix (Psywaggz) Hide and Seek Remix (Psywaggz)

hey guy

Not bad, not bad especially for your first submission. Bit of advice though. There is a few parts where the sound completely drops and your transition between some of the noises could be easier later in the song. A few parts in the song thats just singing is a little too soft. I think a light background noise at least would be good here. But hey thats just my opinion. GL on your future endeavors my friend. *thumbs up

P.S. I probably would have given you another star had i actually liked the original, lol. Though that part at the end is a little catchy, especially after hearing it on amv hell so many times.