Little Pony Big War Little Pony Big War

Great game and highly addictive. Constructive criticism includes: Animations could be upgraded to at least show joint movement. Colors could be touched up, specifically Rarity. Later levels could use perhaps a new bgm as well as each set of 10 levels should have their own personal background. Upgrade system should be adjusted so each pony earns attributes at a different rate. Every upgrade gives the same health and defense. Additional troops should include a wider variety of ponies. With the upgrades going at the same attack and health per level, this makes early ponies the most worthwhile as they cost less in battle. Perhaps an upgrade system out of combat for the castle would be nice. It may sound im just bashing the game, but I'm not. I love this game, I just want more from it. With these areas touched up Im sure this will be an AMAZING game. Thanks for allowing me the honor of playing such a great game.

Little Stars Little Wars Little Stars Little Wars

simple yet addicting

im not sure why but i felt the need to play this for hours. Good job on the game!

Epic Battle Fantasy 2 Epic Battle Fantasy 2

Pretty friggin fun

the only way i see this being better is if you put an out of battle play. where you run into random battles. definately one of the better rpg fighting games out there.